Today I had the pleasure of attending the “VIP” brokers tour of the new condo tours on 6th and Bell. The Insignia is the newest project by Nat Bosa, and once complete will be the largest condo complex in Seattle. The building will be 41 stories tall, with two twin towers and have 707 total units. With a walk score of 98, the booming Amazon campus just blocks away, and a chronic lack of inventory in Belltown, these condos are just what the doctor ordered.
The building will take up the entire block between 5th and 6th and Bell and Battery and will certainly change the landscape of the neighborhood. If the exterior quality and design match the interior finishes I saw at the Sales Center today, then I doubt anyone will be disappointed.
Some of the interior highlights:
– Kitchens with stainless gas ranges, Bosch cabinet front dishwashers and sleek European styled cabinetry with glossy white finishes and easy close drawers.
– Hardwood floors in kitchen and living space with lush carpeting in bedrooms
– Most units will have a private outdoor space
– Full size Whirlpool washers and dryers.
The model home is a one bedroom unit with approximately 775 square feet. The layout is nice and open, making each square foot count. The expansive windows help make the space feel more open and welcome in what little natural light Seattle has to offer. The Thermador cabinet front refrigerator with bottom freezer drawer was one of my favorite amenities.
The building itself has some exciting amenities:
– 41st floor rooftop retreat and resident lounge
– 7th floor open air terrace with outdoor grilling area and outdoor fire pit gathering area
– Indoor lap pool, spa, steam room and sauna
– Fitness atrium with yoga and pilates studio
– Screening room with entertaining bar
– Outdoor pet retreat, pet wash and pet grooming area
– Electric car charging station, car wash bay and bike storage with bike work room
In summary, these condos that start from the low $400,000 and go up to over $2,000,000 should have the right finishes, location and amenities to satisfy the buyers looking for new construction in Belltown.