I see a lot of homes (that is my job after all!), but this condo charmed me. This cutie has the coveted top floor spot and is a corner unit, two things that make a condo feel more like a home than an apartment. The views are spectacular from every room, and have a little bit of everything. Watch the ferries roll across the sound while snuggled in bed, or sit in front of the cozy fireplace and gaze out at our amazing Seattle skyline. Click here for all the details.
I had a hard time imagining why anyone would want to leave this cute-as-a-button condo. The current owner has to move for work, but shared a lot of the reasons she has loved calling this condo home for so many years:
Why I love living in this condo:
– I walk everywhere.
I never have to worry about finding parking or paying the meters.
– I have the best neighbors.
Everyone is so nice and I never hear any noise from other units.
– I love the security of the building.
– I am Seahwaks season ticket holder, and I love being able to walk to
the stadiums (or take a quick cab ride if the weather is really nasty).
– My two little dogs and I love to walk around Myrtle Edwards park.
– I love to sit by the fireplace and stare out at the City skyline.
– I am only a few blocks from Starbucks, and I get coffee there
more often than I should…
– The fireplace heats my home all year long. I never have to turn on
the heaters, and that keeps my electric bill low.
Why The Vine is a Great Place to Live:
• Guest Suite
• 24/7 Concierge
• Fitness Center
• Owners Lounge
• Meeting Room
• Car Wash Station
• High owner occupancy rate
• Designated Bicycle Parking
• Underground, Secured Parking
• Rooftop Terrace with Two-BBQ’s and Stunning 360-Degree Views
• HOD Includes Gas (that covers your gas range and gas fireplace.)
• Pet Friendly (two pets allowed per unit with no breed or weight restrictions)
The Fine Print:
• 2 bedrooms 1.5 baths
• 889 Square Feet
• $505 HOA dues (water/sewer/garbage, gas, earthquake insurance, and concierge)
• Annual taxes (2013) $3,268
•Award winning building constructed in 2002
• 1 deeded parking spot
• 1 deeded storage unit
If you want to come meet this adorable condo, I will be having an house on Saturday September 21st, 1pm – 3pm.