A great place to call home! This condo is a work-horse. It has a fantastic and functional layout. The large kitchen opens up to both the dining room area and the living room. The big front window lets in tons of natural light and shows off the killer territorial view across Magnolia. The bedroom is over-sized and has a nice, big closet.
Located in the Urban Terrace Condo Community, this location can’t be beat. This condo comes with two deeded parking spaces, and the community has several on-site guest parking spots as well. Urban Terrace is just minutes from downtown, Ballard, Fremont and Queen Anne.
Why would anyone ever leave this condo? The owner just finished school at UW is heading south for a fantastic job opportunity.
Why I love living in this condo:
– Staying warm all winter and cool all summer in a bottom unit
– I have good neighbors. Everyone is so nice and I never hear any noise from other units.
– The plethora of easy busing. I don’t love busing, but I can get anywhere from the corners of my block if I need to.
-Starbucks on Dravus (Best place in Seattle to spend a relaxing morning, or afternoon – or evening with friendly staff).
– Quite mornings with my window open listening to the clickety, clickety, clack of trains running on the Magnolia side of 15th Ave
-I have easy access to Ballard (Senor Moose anyone?), Fremont, Queen Anne, and Down Town
– Five grocery stores within a mile (Trader Joes is my favorite, but Freddies, Safeway, QFC and Wholefoods are all nearby, too)
– The fitness center in the building. Small, but everything I need if I don’t want to go to the gym or it’s raining hard enough that even I won’t get out and walk.
Why Urban Terrace is a Great Place to Live:
• Central Location
• Fitness Center
• High owner occupancy rate
• Community BBQ area
• Guest parking on-site
• Pet Friendly