Live the Ballard Dream
Right outside your front door…
It doesn’t get any better than this! Ideal location in Seattle met’s #1 ranked “Hottest Neighborhood”. Just steps to Market Street and Ballard’s finest eateries, cafe’s, boutiques, pubs and nightlife. This Craftsman Townhouse is well designed with quality finishes. The end-unit home features 3 bedrooms and 3.25 baths (that’s a lot of bathrooms!), and 1,360 square feet of living space. This home has an open and spacious kitchen with granite counter tops, professional grade stainless steel gas appliances, and breakfast bar. The deck off the living room and the gas fireplace (that lights with the flip of a switch) make the main level perfect for time with friends and family. Vaulted ceilings, skylights, and convenient top floor washer and dryer between the two upstairs master suites. Both upstairs bedrooms have their own en-suite full bathrooms and large closets.
Why would anyone ever leave Ballard? The owners has moved a bit north to have more space for their family and a shortened commute. It wasn’t an easy decision for them, trust me!
- New high-end Italian ceramic tile on entry level
- Attached garage with easy in/out access, room for a mid-size SUV and storage
- Lower level bedroom with attached 3/4 bath
- Over-sized, private patio great for time outdoors
- Granite countertops
- High-end professional series stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
- Gas stove and range
- Brazilian cherry hardwood floors on the main level
- Gas fireplace that turns on with the flip of a switch
- Lofted ceilings in upper level
- Newer large capacity, high-efficiency washer and dryer with steam function
- No HOA dues
- High efficiency gas hydronic heating
- Gas hot water heater
- Wall has electrical and conduit. Ready for your flat panel TV!
- Home pre-wired with high speed cabling
Why I loved living in this house:
- We are just a few blocks from everything Ballard has to offer. Shops, restaurants, the Locks, QFC and the Burke Gilman trail are just out the door.
- Ballard is the best! There are tons of great restaurants, coffee shops, bars and the amazing Sunday Farmers Market. With it all so close, there is no reason to leave the neighborhood.
- The house is just two blocks from Salmon Bay. Every morning the smell of the sea is in the air and it reminds us that we are just a short walk away from Shilshole, Golden Gardens, and the Locks.
- In the winter, the house stays warm with no real increase in cost, and the flip-on gas fireplace also provides a cozy ambiance on cold winter mornings and evenings.
- During the summer, the large windows allow for lots of light and cool fresh air.
- We love sitting outside on our private patio or right off of our master bedroom.
- Busses to downtown, the U-District, or to Northgate are frequent and easy
- Our neighbors are great!
The Fine Print:
- 1,360 square feet
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.25 bathrooms
- 2015 taxes = $4,116
- List price of $525,000
- MLS #810067
- 2810B NW 56th St. Seattle, WA 98107
Sold in 5 days for $600,000!!!!