Top Floor Phinney Condo with Greenlake and Mountain Views.
This ideally located condo has it all! The two bedroom, two story condo is in the heart of Phinney Ridge and has a townhouse style feel to it. The entry level has a kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counter tops, an eating bar and is open to the living room. The living room has large windows, tall ceilings and a wood burning fireplace. Upstairs you will find two bedrooms, one full bath and amazing views of Greenlake and the mountains. To make this condo even more amazing, it has TWO reserved parking spots in the underground parking garage. Recent upgrades include a brand new, in-unit washer/dryer and a new hot water heater.
Imagine life here! Just steps from restaurants, shopping, the library and several fantastic coffee shops, you have a WalkScore of 90! Great commute options both via 99 or Metro route 5, it is a dream to get around Seattle from here. Grab some world famous food at Coyle’s bakery, pick up groceries at Ken’s Market, borrow a book from the Phinney library or enjoy a cold beverage at 74th Street Alehouse.
Highlights of the Condo:
- In-unit, brand-new, washer and dryer
- Brand new hot water heater (installed before end of January)
- TWO assigned parking spaces in underground garage
- Windows replaced in 2014
- Quick walk to coffee, food, groceries and drinks
- Fantastic Greenlake and Mountain views
- Wood burning fireplace
- Top-down or bottom-up blinds in living room
- On the quiet side of the building (facing Dayton Avenue)
- Large windows provide abundant natural light
- Room darkening shades in master bedroom
- Harry Potter Storage area
“Why I LOVE Living Here”
- Waking up to the view of Greenlake and Mt. Rainer
- Sunshine pouring through the windows to warm up the Winter days
- Grabbing coffee and a pastry at Coyle’s
- The location! So easy to drive or bus to downtown
- All the restaurants, shops and library that are all within a few blocks
- Cozying up to a fire
- Chats with the wonderful neighbors that are friendly without being overbearing
- I love that the bedrooms are separated from the main living area. It creates both a wonderful entertaining space and personal privacy.
The Fine Print:
- Listed at $320,000
- 2 bedrooms/ 1 bathroom
- Built in 1989
- 618 square feet
- HOA dues $355 per month
- Annual taxes of $2,111
- NWMLS #1065824