For the past 7 years, I have been the only person I know that has a waterslide off the top of their home. As of today, my sweet waterslide (and houseboat) is now for sale and ready for her next owner.
With the city at your fingertips, and the lake at your toes, this houseboat is the idyllic Seattle experience. Sip your coffee on the covered front porch or enjoy a good book while the waves gently rock you back and forth. The full roof top deck offers sweeping, year-round postcard views of downtown and Gasworks Park, has it’s very own WATERSLIDE and is the perfect place to host the type of summer parties that will be talked about for years to come. Just minutes to South Lake Union, Fremont or Downtown.
Highlights of the Houseboat:
- Abundant windows for great year-round natural light
- Room for queen sized bed
- Built-in storage throughout
- In-unit, washer and dryer combo
- Upper deck ideal for hosting the ultimate summer parties
- Brand new hot water heater
- Quick walk to South Lake Union and Fremont
- New flooring throughout the entire houseboat
- Pet friendly marina
“Why I LOVE Living Here”
- The waterslide! Nothing beats a trip down the waterslide on a sunny Seattle day.
- The views. From the Seattle skyline to sweeping lake views to Gasworks park. These are my favorite views in town.
- The Natural Light. With all these windows, it felt light, bright and happy in here even on the gloomiest day
- 4th of July. This is THE place to be on the 4th of July, and has the perfect location for optimal fireworks viewing. I’ll miss my annual 4th of July party. And so will my friends 🙂
- The neighbors. This marina really is a community, and I already miss all the great people that live on this dock.
- The location. Just a 15 minute walk to South Lake Union, and a 20 minute walk to downtown or Fremont. I would hop the #40 bus to fly down to the baseball games or up to Northgate. This location was so easy to get to almost anywhere from.
- The Ultimate Seattle Lifestyle. Not many people get to live on a houseboat, and it was a life-changing experience, and it will always be some of my fondest memories.
- Morning coffee on the front porch. Rain or shine, I drank my first cup of coffee on the porch. I would stare out at the lake, greet the ducks, watch the crew teams row by and ease into my day in the most wonderful way.
The Fine Print:
- Sale Price of $275,000
- 1 bedroom/ 0.75 bathroom
- Built in 2002