Fremont Condo in the Heart of It All!
Welcome to the Center of the Universe! This modern and fresh condo is in the middle of all the action. Leave your car in the secure garage and head out to explore funky Fremont. Take the dog for brunch at Norm’s, enjoy a delicious cup of coffee at Fremont Coffee, or meet friends at Red Star for happy hour.
Stay in for the night and cook a tasty meal in your dreamy kitchen. With granite counter-tops, stainless appliances and ample counter space and cabinets, whipping up your favorite meal is a delight in this stylish and functional kitchen. Sick of cooking but still want to lounge at home? Cozy up against the wall of windows and binge watch your favorite Netflix series. Whether out on the town or in for the weekend, this Fremont condo offers the best of both worlds.
A Home of Your Own
Small but mighty, this condo checks all the boxes and provides all the comforts of home. Enjoy your upgraded tile floors in the bathroom. While in the bathroom, throw in a load of laundry in your front loading, high efficiency washer dryer, and take a long, hot shower under your rainfall shower head. Step into the bedroom with plenty of room for a queen sized bed, a big closet and a window that overlooks the green and quiet courtyard. Enjoy the time in your relaxing in-city oasis.
Highlights of the Condo:
– Secure, deeded, underground parking space with extra storage for bikes
– Corner unit
– Overlooks interior courtyard
– Mail room with storage for all your Amazon deliveries
– Garbage Disposal
– In unit washer and dryer
“Why I Loved Living Here”
– We are on the quiet side of the building, and I loved looking out on all the greenery in the courtyard
– Being so close to all the great bars and restaurants in Fremont.
– My easy, one bus commute to work
– Great access to the Burke Gilman trail
– Great access to both I-5 and Hwy 99
The Fine Print:
- Listed at $340,000
- 1 bedroom/ 1 bathroom
- Built in 1988
- 489 square feet
- HOA dues $239 per month
- Annual taxes of $2,603
- NWMLS #1287070
- Offers reviewed Monday, May 14th at 11am
- **UPDATE!** – Sold on 6/8/18 for $375,000