Top Floor with VIEWS!
Imagine having the City outside your front door, yet being surrounded by old-world charm. Being blocks from the hustle and bustle of Broadway, yet tucked away on a tree lined street, up high in your top floor condo with postcard views.
This historic charm of Park Lane abounds. This home is a beautiful balance of the hard-to-find architectural details of the era, along with design styles that suit our modern lifestyle. You can have original hardwood floors, beautiful windows and baseboards AND an open concept living/dining. You can have the convenience of city life AND the tranquility of a quiet, spacious home.
From the wall of windows, to the wood-burning fireplace to the coveted garage parking space, this Capitol Hill condo really is the gem of both the building and the neighborhood.
- 1 secure, assigned underground parking spot
- Top-floor unit with amazing City and Sound views
- Wood-burning fireplace (the only one in the building!)
- Tons of storage, and three large closets in the unit
- Wood-slat blinds
- Built-in wine fridge
Why I LOVED Living Here:
– Watching the Space Needle New Years Eve fireworks from the comfort of the couch with a fire going in the fireplace. Or hosting a NYE party to share the experience with your closest friends! (I did both)
– Watching the late summer orange, pink, and red sunsets over the sound, Olympics, and space needle. Best enjoyed with a glass of wine or beer.
– Running around the corner to the 24hour QFC – it’s like your own personal infinite pantry! My most common runs were for ice cream!
-Entertaining in the great room/open concept – cooking while chatting across the peninsula with my guests.
– Watching the seaplanes land on Lake Union.
– So central to everything: walk to Broadway shows at the Paramount, take the light rail to the games, wander the hill for urban food and culture explorations, an afternoon in the parks and museums nearby, or quickly hit I-5 to head out to the mountains for a wilderness adventure
– The top notch food scene along Broadway and beyond
– Having coffee and reading the paper in the “secret garden” on Sunday mornings
– Walking to all the cultural offerings on Capitol Hill through the year: SIFF movies at the Egyptian, amateur theater performances, music performances at Cornish College of Music, Capitol Hill Block Party, etc.
– At least 6 coffee shops in a 4 block radius!
The Fine Print:
- 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom
- Built in 1931
- 766 square feet
- $554 monthly HOA dues includes water, sewer, garbage, all electricity and common hot water
- 2018 annual property taxes of $4,560
- 1 assigned parking spot
- Listed at $495,000 – Sold for $475,000 on 11/30/18
- MLS #1370857