Industrial Modern Beach Life
Urban convenience meets relaxed beach vibes
2377 Harbor Ave SW Seattle, WA 98126
MLS #1505945 Listed at $690,000
You can have the best of both worlds. Relax after work on your commute home on the West Seattle water taxi. Open the doors to your fresh, bright and modern townhouse. In a central location, yet tucked behind the street, this townhouse both draws you in and encourages you to go out.
Invite friends over for a delicious meal in your open kitchen, or host a movie night in the over sized second living room. Let the sunshine and vibrant beach scene draw you out to Alki. You are less than a mile from the best of the beach, with coffee, donuts, dining or adventure at every turn.
End each day and start each morning in the spacious master suite. From the walk in-closet, to the heated floors in the bathroom, this space feels luxurious. Step out on to your private patio that has sweeping views of the Seattle skyline and the Sound. The remote controlled curtains in the master bedroom allow you to let the light in without ever stepping foot out of bed.
Who said you can’t have the best of city life while still living that beachy and relaxed lifestyle? They obviously never met THIS home.
Why I LOVED Living Here:
– Since we are set back from the street, it is surprisingly quiet here.
– Laying in bed and watching the ferries go by.
– Air Conditioning. Seriously. I’m never living without it again.
– This home has a surprising amount of storage and big closets.
– Quick walk to the water taxi. It is the best commute EVER!
– The main level was great for hosting. Friends loved coming over for dinner then taking a walk down to the beach.
– Did we mention the beach?
About the Neighborhood:
The Fine Print:
– 2 bedrooms, 2.25 bathroom
– 1,730 square feet
– No HOA dues
– 2019 annual taxes $5,768
– Attached garage
– Sold on 11/26/19 for $690,000