Spacious, Stylish and Views FOR DAYS!
This Capitol Hill condo is ideally designed for the way we live today. Boasting well over 1,000 square feet, this condo has an open concept and generously sized living. dining and kitchen area. While maintaining the open concept, you still can have distinct spaces for living and for dining. The rare REAL dining room makes this home prime for dinner parties and game nights.
Can we talk about these giant windows and sweeping views!?!?!?!
Not only is this home spacious with enviable views, it is also recently updated. Lots of smart home features such as Nest thermostat, Lutron smart switches and a smart lock on the front door. We also have engineered hardwood floors, new kitchen counters, and both bathrooms are fully remodeled and updated.
There is tons more to love about this condo. You have TWO parking spots and off-street guest parking. A gas fireplace for winter evenings and a private patio for summer afternoons. Walk-in closets in both bedrooms and an extra storage unit in the garage.
Home Features and Recent Upgrades –
- Smart lock and Nest thermostat
- All new hardwood and tile flooring
- Complete remodel of both bathrooms
- Lutron smart switches
- Touchless sink faucet
- New kitchen countertops and garbage disposal
“Why I LOVE Living Here”
- 2 garage parking spots AND guest parking – so needed since street parking is so tough on the Hill
- All the space. The condo is BIG and we always had enough room to have our own space or invite over lots of friends
- No neighbors to the left or the right! We loved no shared walls
- The large closets provided more than enough storage for all our stuff
- Did we mention the views?!?!??!
- Quick walk up to Broadway or Pike/Pine, and an easy walk to downtown. Close to everything but tucked away on a sleepy street.
The Fine Print:
– 1,170 square feet
– 2 beds/1.75 baths
– $923 HOA dues
– 2020 annual taxes $5,786
– 2 garage parking spots
– Listed at $550,000