The Nest Of Northgate
Wait, did you say you want a spacious condo, close to upcoming lightrail, that was totally remodeled and move-in ready? Cause I found it!!!!
Welcome to your Northgate Nest. A stylish and spacious condo in an ideal location. Talk about location… You are just a ten minute stroll to the upcoming Northgate light rail station. Less than half a mile from Target, and less than 4 blocks from the on-ramp to I-5. Park your car in your assigned, covered parking space and explore your tree-lined neighborhood on foot. You are so close to shopping, coffee, restaurants and parks.
Now let’s talk about this dreamy interior! Brand new flooring, brand new kitchen and TWO recently remodeled bathrooms. The kitchen is HGTV worthy, with beautiful blue and white cabinets, white marbled counter-tops, and stainless appliances. This kitchen even has an under-mount sink and window right about the sink so you can look out on the world while you prep food and wash dishes.
Layer in the 6 large closets, the two updated bathrooms and in-unit washer/dryer, and you have all the things that make this condo feel like HOME.
What I LOVED About Living Here:
– Window seats! Reading, dog hangout, plant area, additional seating. Love them!
– Balcony – Big size and covered so I had it furnished and was hanging out/grilling year round
– Big/corner unit living room with so much natural light. Really great during sunny days and winter alike to get that vitamin D
– Looking out from living room/balcony was a bunch of trees so it was peaceful (rather than looking out onto parking/street)
– External entrance – no common areas is a plus
– Fireplace – cozy wood burning and so nice in the winter
– Storage! Outdoor storage was a game changer for camping/holiday stuff!
Virtual Open House Schedule:
Take the 3D tour HERE.
The Fine Print:
* 10545 Meridian Ave N. #201 Seattle WA 98133
* Listed at $390,000
* NWMLS #1633691
* 2 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms
* 1,098 square feet
* HOA Dues = $385
* 2020 annual taxes $3,759
Call or text Christy at 206-859-8358 for a private showing or virtual tour