Peaceful and quiet, with your own entrance and yard space.
Located in heart of Newcastle this beautiful corner 1 Bedroom, 1 bathroom boasts engineered hardwood floors throughout, stainless steel appliances, granite countertop in kitchen, quartz countertop with dual sinks in bathroom, fresh paint, and a walk in closet. Open sight lines with a cozy fireplace. Outdoor entry. Very quiet, private location with a large patio and small yard/grass out front. Individual garage plus plenty of storage.
Great east side location. Walk to restaurants, shops, groceries, bank, & library. Steps to public transportation. Easy access to I-405, I-90. Lots of recreations close by including Lake Boren Park, Cougar Mtn hiking trails, Newcastle Golf Course, dog park, YMCA. Community features include clubhouse, exercise room, & athletic court. Minutes to Bellevue, Issaquah, and Renton.
Recent Upgrades –
- New engineered hardwood floors (2018)
- New quartz countertop (2019)
- New dual undermount sinks & fixtures in bathroom (2019)
- Fresh paint throughout (2020)
- Stainless steel appliances (2014)
- Granite countertop in kitchen (2014)
- Soft close cabinets/drawers in kitchen & bathroom (cabinetry updated in 2014)
- Outdoor entry and ground floor, end unit.
- Individual (Private) 1 car garage
- Cozy wood burning fireplace
- Large patio off of living room with small yard/grass out front
- Plenty of storage: Storage closet off of patio plus storage unit in storage room
“Why I LOVE Living Here”
The home is an end unit set back from the street so it is so quiet here. I only share a wall with one neighbor who is above me. The home feels very open which is great for entertaining and has upgrades throughout. I think my favorite things about the home is the updated quartz counter top with dual under mount sinks & fixtures in the bathroom, the spacious walk-in closet, and engineered hardwood floors.
It has a large patio and small yard off the living room. I particularly like how the garages separate the front patio area from the parking lot which makes it private and peaceful. The home stays nice and cool in the hot summer months. I never have to use AC or a fan. It’s on the ground floor and has an outside entry with no halls to go down or stairs to climb which is super convenient. I love having my own garage so there’s no scraping ice off the car windows in the wintertime! There is also storage for days!
It’s a great community, just a quick walk to all that Newcastle has to offer: shops, grocery store, drug stores, UPS, Starbucks, dry cleaner, and restaurants. It makes running errands a breeze!
Watch the Video HERE.
The Fine Print:
- Listed at $285,000 – Sold for $285,000 on 10/30/2020
- 1 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- NWMLS #1666971
- 705 square feet
- $316 HOA dues
- 2020 annual taxes $2,957
- One car individual garage