More Than Meets the Eye… This Tardis is Seductive
166 25th Ave Seattle, WA 98122
Understated from the exterior, only those lucky enough to have been invited inside know what this home really has to offer. Grand spaces, luxury finishes and an abundance of natural light. This is the type of home you dream of both going home with AND waking up next to.
From the front door, you step into the sun-room, then are lured into the large main room. Let the 16 foot ceilings and tons of large windows WOW you in this open-concept space.
Modern and sexy, this recently remodeled kitchen has everything you need to host the perfect party. Professional grade appliances, granite counter tops, the quietest dishwasher on the planet and lots of counter space.
An expansive master suite is lofted above it all with luxury tub overlooking the lush garden and koi pond.
The master features it’s own deck, large sitting room and a walk in closet that Carrie Bradshaw would have died for. Seductive upgrades include heated floors in the master bath, skylights, air conditioning, and custom fireplace.
As lovely outside as it is inside, the Tardis offers three layers of outdoor living. The front porch offers a quiet covered corner, perfect for morning coffee or spending time with neighbors. The back yard has fresh sod, custom pergola and blooms at every turn. Bask in summer days and nights in one of the many layers of outdoor living spaces.
– New flooring throughout
– Vaulted Ceilings
– Wood burning fireplace
– Master suite with walk-in closet and private patio
– Heated tile floors in master bath with soaking tub
– GE washer and dryer
– Worlds BEST Dishwasher
– Custom Koi Pond
– 16 foot ceilings
Why I LOVE Living Here
– Reader/Writer’s delight: Cozy fire by winter and lush garden with fruit bushes in the summer.
– Elegant master suite great for retiring after work with a bathtub big enough for tall people
– Lots of storage space- every bedroom has a walk-in closet and crawlspace access
– That dishwasher- best dishwasher I’ve ever owned. Super quiet and gets caked-on food off no problem.
– Air Conditioning. Seriously. I’m never living without it again.
– Literally central- between downtown and the water in less than an hour walk
– Easy street parking for guests
– Pet friendly floors & yard
About the Central District:
The Fine Print:
– 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
– 1,488 square feet
– 3,000 square foot lot
– 2019 annual taxes $5,195
– 2 off-street parking spots